Tuesday discussion....Roast Potatoes! How do you/"your mum" do them?

Hello!

So yesterday, having had leftover Sunday roast for dinner last night, I was wondering to myself why Roast potatoes are so good. Why are they such an addictive addition to the Sunday roast? I mean stuffing is great and all, and pigs in blankets are the measure of a good weekend if your week has been as frustrating as mine had, but why the Great British tatty? I want to hear how you guys like them, give me recipes for me to work on too. Then I can put up the best of all of them and finally do one of those Heston Holy Grail quests to find the perfect Roasted tatty recipe.

Posts below please.

BenY
PS: all you guys overseas in Chile, Russia, Spain and US of government shutdown, please feel free to contribute also. :)

Comments

  1. Your roast potatoes are the best! crispy on the outside, fluffy inside :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts