Blog Post Schedule

Hello!

Firstly, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this blog. It's my first, well the first I actually care about, so I hope you enjoy it. 

Below is my weekly release schedule. A few things to note; Sunday is a day off; go annoy your loved ones, it’s what I’ll be doing. Also please feel free to email me questions that I can read as and when, whether it be feedback or suggestions for section alterations. This is the opportunity to Q&A me questions that I don’t have to answer in a Yorkshire accent. And no, I DO NOT watch Great British Bake-off, although I hear (yes, from my Aunt Maureen) that Paul Hollywood is a complete dish.

BenY

Monday: Recipe day. I'll post a recipe I've been working on every Monday so you have an entire week to prepare, shop and cook for that meal on Saturday. (Disclaimer: If it turns out rubbish, I apologise if the recipe had anything to do with it but I can't be held responsible if your wife leaves you over it.)

Tuesday: Discussion about a food-related topic. Whether it be your mum's method for making roast potatoes to how asparagus is still in supermarkets in October (yeah, you heard) I'll post a question in the morning and we'll see where it goes from there. Do try and get involved as much as possible on Tuesdays; this is the only chance where you can share your opinion and for me to actually care. (That was a joke, but please don't carp on about how eating meat is more inefficient than eating vegetables. I don't care, I really don't.)

Wednesday: Guest post and Saturday Shopping List. This will be handled by the very person who got me food-blogging, so if you don’t like it, it’s her fault and you should direct all insults in her direction. Stay tuned for more. I will also pop a quick shopping list on for the Saturday Easy-Eating recipe so you have time to plan/buy ingredients etc.

Thursday: Q&A. I’ll try and do a Saturday Kitchen-esque session where you can post your question and I’ll respond ASAP. Recipe ideas, techniques and food-related questions welcome.

Friday: Questions with a Culinary Legend. Having eaten around a lot of the great places, I have had the chance to meet several of the best chefs that London has to offer. I will post a weekly (possibly fortnightly depending on how many I can arrange and get done) interview with a talented person from the industry.

Saturday: Easy-Eating. I’ll do a dead-simple recipe for Saturday if the Monday recipe doesn’t suit you. It will consist of a target of five main components, excluding the basic herb and spice rack, larder of flour, butter, parmesan etc. I will let you know the ingredient list in a quick Wednesday post so you have time to have a rummage/run to the shops.

Sunday: Rest. I need a break too you know. Sheesh, don’t be so needy.

Comments

Popular Posts