Moving with the times (for most of it)

Ciao!


It has been so many months since I've had time to get on this blogpage. After many empty promises to get back in the game and just as many, if not more, pathetic failures to do so I have decided to go about 80% Instagram. This decision was not taken lightly but I feel this will be the best way of getting quick snapshots to you, WITH PICTURES!

Having just got back from holiday, I have a few bits and bobs to post but, most excitingly, I have some very large volumes of backdated meals out to update you on. If that's your thing. If not, I'll post some recipe WIPs as I go. Step by step cooking. GoogleGlass eat your heart out.


So, please get on your smart-phone/tabelts/phablets/iProducts and follow



benyfoodblog  


This should solve the illiquid-ness of my comments and posts. The recipes will be put on this blog and I'll keep the back catalogue.

Ciao for now

BenY

Comments

Popular Posts